RE: What would you do? 08-03-2014, 07:16 PM
#5
If it was permanent, and assuming that everybody else was just as surprised as I was from changing genders, hide my old identity from the public eye and establish a new one, as the government would likely try figuring out what kind of science it is that a person could just flip sexes over night.
If it was temporary, I'd take the path of @Cressi, except maybe not so extreme as robbing a bank, but definitely doing a few newsworthy stunts, and then giggle when switching back and watching the news of a person who disappeared off the face of the earth.
If it was temporary, I'd take the path of @Cressi, except maybe not so extreme as robbing a bank, but definitely doing a few newsworthy stunts, and then giggle when switching back and watching the news of a person who disappeared off the face of the earth.
![[Image: miNuqGq.png]](https://i.imgur.com/miNuqGq.png)














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)