OhHai 08-03-2014, 08:35 AM
#1
Haisai everyone,
MainCharacter aka MentalNinj4 here. I was lead to this forum by a good friend of mine from the dying WoHS forum, and I'm looking forward to just chatting around here.
It looks like you guys have a solid mango community, so it looks like a good place for me to take a seat over there. Apologies if I make some noob mistakes, but I hope you'll take care of me!
Take my cat face as a greeting :3
MainCharacter aka MentalNinj4 here. I was lead to this forum by a good friend of mine from the dying WoHS forum, and I'm looking forward to just chatting around here.
It looks like you guys have a solid mango community, so it looks like a good place for me to take a seat over there. Apologies if I make some noob mistakes, but I hope you'll take care of me!
Take my cat face as a greeting :3




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)