Login Register






Starbucks Secret Menu filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Starbucks Secret Menu #8
(08-01-2014, 02:17 PM).Shebang Wrote: Since I work at Wendy's, I can tell you what stuff (at least my restaurant in Canada) has on the "secret menu".
  • Extra-Large Frosty: Most people don't know that Frosties are the only drink we have with an extra-large size. It goes in the medium soft drink cup (30oz).
  • Grand Slam: A sandwich mod. If you say "I'll get a #1 Grand Slam with ...", it will upgrade to the version with the most patties (in this case, a triple), and then add patties until it has 4.
  • T-Rex: Same as above, but six patties.
  • Fully-Loaded Potato: A potato with chili, melted cheese, broccoli and bacon on it.
If I think of more, I'll post them Smile

I've actually got a question for you, since you work at Wendy's. Is it true that the chili is made up of old meat from the patties of burgers that didn't sell the day before? I've heard this rumor with my friends and I never really was sure.
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Starbucks Secret Menu - by Oni - 08-01-2014, 08:07 AM
RE: Starbucks Secret Menu - by Losi - 08-01-2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Starbucks Secret Menu - by MiS - 08-01-2014, 08:29 AM
RE: Starbucks Secret Menu - by Adorapuff - 08-01-2014, 07:08 PM
RE: Starbucks Secret Menu - by Oni - 08-01-2014, 09:19 AM
RE: Starbucks Secret Menu - by Dr.AgentIce - 08-01-2014, 09:35 AM
RE: Starbucks Secret Menu - by Fury - 08-01-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: Starbucks Secret Menu - by Shebang - 08-01-2014, 02:17 PM
RE: Starbucks Secret Menu - by MiS - 08-01-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Starbucks Secret Menu - by Shebang - 08-01-2014, 06:43 PM
RE: Starbucks Secret Menu - by MiS - 08-01-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Starbucks Secret Menu - by Jiggly - 08-01-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Starbucks Secret Menu - by Shebang - 08-04-2014, 12:44 AM
RE: Starbucks Secret Menu - by Jiggly - 08-06-2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Starbucks Secret Menu - by Nyx - 08-06-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: Starbucks Secret Menu - by Jiggly - 08-06-2014, 11:47 AM
RE: Starbucks Secret Menu - by Nyx - 08-06-2014, 05:50 PM
RE: Starbucks Secret Menu - by Oni - 08-06-2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Starbucks Secret Menu - by MiS - 08-06-2014, 06:54 PM