Login Register






What game server do you want filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What game server do you want #14
(07-29-2014, 08:45 PM)Fury Wrote: Thanks for the reply but you did not answer my question. I'd be happy to open up a source server for the community as long as there is interest.

I would be down for DarkRP if you don't mind sharing the FTP with me so I can contribute the scripts I have, of course I would confront if you want them added first.

(07-29-2014, 08:45 PM)Fury Wrote: Thanks for the reply but you did not answer my question. I'd be happy to open up a source server for the community as long as there is interest.

http://i.imgur.com/YpvlAql.jpg
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2014, 09:58 PM by ProfessorChill.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What game server do you want - by ProfessorChill - 07-28-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: What game server do you want - by Oni - 07-28-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: What game server do you want - by ImmNinjaxD - 07-28-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: What game server do you want - by ImmNinjaxD - 07-29-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: What game server do you want - by ImmNinjaxD - 07-29-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: What game server do you want - by MiS - 07-28-2014, 08:37 PM
Re: RE: What game server do you want - by Satan - 07-29-2014, 07:42 AM
RE: What game server do you want - by Fury - 07-29-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: What game server do you want - by Fury - 07-29-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: What game server do you want - by ProfessorChill - 07-29-2014, 09:56 PM
RE: What game server do you want - by Fury - 07-29-2014, 10:14 PM