Login Register






What game server do you want filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What game server do you want #8
(07-28-2014, 07:26 PM)ProfessorChill Wrote: I would probably play on it, being as I would be hosting that on my PC and not on Amazon servers I'll look into it.

EDIT: ragezone cores down, switching to Arc-Emu, will post results.


Being as I'm hosting it privately there is no register website, enter a random user and pass and I'll add it to the DB, it's bugging out a bit but is 100% useable.

Server IP: 24.64.232.52
Patch: 5.4.8

http://chillcraft.ca/moo.exe

Take the .exe and place it in the root of WoW

C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\WTF\Config.wtf
SET realmlist "24.64.232.52"

Should work fine.

And I'm working on the CS:S server, it's just hit a delay, hldl server is slow right now.

I have a new account added for public use / testing

User: a
Pass: a

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What game server do you want - by ProfessorChill - 07-28-2014, 07:09 PM
RE: What game server do you want - by Oni - 07-28-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: What game server do you want - by ImmNinjaxD - 07-28-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: What game server do you want - by ProfessorChill - 07-28-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: What game server do you want - by ImmNinjaxD - 07-29-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: What game server do you want - by ImmNinjaxD - 07-29-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: What game server do you want - by MiS - 07-28-2014, 08:37 PM
Re: RE: What game server do you want - by Satan - 07-29-2014, 07:42 AM
RE: What game server do you want - by Fury - 07-29-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: What game server do you want - by Fury - 07-29-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: What game server do you want - by Fury - 07-29-2014, 10:14 PM