Login Register






Statement to the WF Members filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Statement to the WF Members #2
I will be staying here. Although I don't agree with either side, I don't want to go back to Flycoder's forums due to there is just nobody really on there anymore that I care about. Both sides had their faults and i'm just looking for a place with less drama.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Statement to the WF Members - by Oni - 07-27-2014, 03:35 AM
RE: Statement to the WF Members - by ImmNinjaxD - 07-27-2014, 03:37 AM
RE: Statement to the WF Members - by B1G_BaNaNNa - 07-27-2014, 03:38 AM
RE: Statement to the WF Members - by Nucka_Tyler - 07-27-2014, 03:40 AM
RE: Statement to the WF Members - by Senka - 07-27-2014, 03:45 AM
RE: Statement to the WF Members - by nicdv - 07-27-2014, 04:39 AM
RE: Statement to the WF Members - by Lain - 07-27-2014, 04:42 AM
RE: Statement to the WF Members - by Senka - 07-27-2014, 04:44 AM
RE: Statement to the WF Members - by Lain - 07-27-2014, 04:50 AM
RE: Statement to the WF Members - by ImmNinjaxD - 07-27-2014, 05:01 AM
RE: Statement to the WF Members - by MiS - 07-27-2014, 05:13 AM
RE: Statement to the WF Members - by ImmNinjaxD - 07-27-2014, 05:15 AM
RE: Statement to the WF Members - by Pinkie_Rose - 07-28-2014, 09:38 AM
RE: Statement to the WF Members - by Oni - 08-06-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: Statement to the WF Members - by Pinkie_Rose - 08-06-2014, 12:54 PM