RE: Technology - Helpful or Hurtful? 07-22-2014, 02:52 PM
#2
I've seen this video thrown around a lot.
In my opinion technology is a good thing. It enables everyone to create content, and everyone to read it as well, in terms you guys will understand... RW - Read-Write culture.
Here's a really interesting TED talk on that.
I'm sorry for the crappy quality. Here's a better quality version on TED.com - http://www.ted.com/talks/larry_lessig_sa...creativity
I believe it is very good that we have technology. We can share knowledge, but most importantly contribute to that knowledge - it can be us, not just professionals with special permissions and access materials.
In my opinion technology is a good thing. It enables everyone to create content, and everyone to read it as well, in terms you guys will understand... RW - Read-Write culture.
Here's a really interesting TED talk on that.
I'm sorry for the crappy quality. Here's a better quality version on TED.com - http://www.ted.com/talks/larry_lessig_sa...creativity
I believe it is very good that we have technology. We can share knowledge, but most importantly contribute to that knowledge - it can be us, not just professionals with special permissions and access materials.
![[Image: TeusoI9.png]](http://i.imgur.com/TeusoI9.png)
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)