Login Register






Hello, from Synchro filter_list
Author
Message
Hello, from Synchro #1
Hello, I'm not a new member. I create new account because Firstly I forget the password about Synchro(the account), next the Oni have reset it. For a while I was without Internet connection, and I forget the password for Synchro again(don't judge me I have a few live brain cells) and I was ashamed to ask Oni to reset the password again so I create new account. For those who don't now me I don't have something to say. I'm interested in system security. I mainly program those days don't deal a lot with security. My English is extremely bad. I'm boy and I like girls, hate pedos and woman bullies. I also hate web. My moto is "And alone warrior is still warrior"(as you can see in my old accout). If any body have any questions he can ask.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hello, from Synchro - by Merkuri - 07-18-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: Hello, from Synchro - by MiS - 07-19-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Hello, from Synchro - by Merkuri - 07-19-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: Hello, from Synchro - by Losi - 07-19-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: Hello, from Synchro - by Erza Scarlet - 07-25-2014, 03:51 PM