RE: But first, let me take a selfie 07-18-2014, 04:22 PM
#142
(07-18-2014, 03:25 PM)Uzinero Wrote: Acne indeed. I've not heard much about Accutane. For now I've got another 2 month supply of tetracycline from my doctor whilst I wait to be referred to a dermotology centre where I'll get the stronger pills, so I guess I'll have to see how that goes.
Tell them you heard about accutane (<--market name) / isotretinoin from a friend if you want to try it out. This is strong stuff though, in the US you have to have a special prescription for it. It has quite a few side effects (drying up every part of your body, etc.), but then again it's very effective as well. Though sometimes you have to take it multiple times (after the acne returns) but there's really no sure treatment for acne anyway.
![[Image: TeusoI9.png]](http://i.imgur.com/TeusoI9.png)
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)