RE: But first, let me take a selfie 07-18-2014, 01:26 PM
#140
(07-15-2014, 12:32 AM)Uzinero Wrote: Picture of me I found from, IDK, like 3-4 months ago. Fuck me, time is flying.
EDIT: I has less spots now. Washing my face multiple times a day wasn't doing shit so doctor's gave me tablets which worked okayish and took out 95% of the spots on my face, but I've got to go back today for the spots on my back.
Acne?
I had really bad acne on my back, so I'm on Accutane / Isotretinoin for six - nine months. My skin is extremely clear, but my back is pretty much covered in scars from it. At least I can say that the stuff is effective - all the acne was gone in a week or two.
![[Image: TeusoI9.png]](http://i.imgur.com/TeusoI9.png)
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW







![[Image: dRXCrCV.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/dRXCrCV.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)