Login Register






Losi's Gaming Setup [Update II] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Losi's Gaming Setup [Update II] #22
(07-17-2014, 04:23 AM)Erza Scarlet Wrote: You do now, and idk. I just don't get into the whole gaming mouse. I can do most of that stuff on my $10 mouse too.

I bought a mouse like this because its so versatile. I can play games on one macro setting, then switch to a photoshop macro or Adobe Aftereffects macro. I can custom make macros for almost every application I use.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Losi's Gaming Setup [Update II] - by Losi - 07-16-2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Losi's Gaming Setup [Update II] - by Customer - 07-16-2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Losi's Gaming Setup [Update II] - by Losi - 07-16-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Losi's Gaming Setup [Update II] - by Customer - 07-16-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: Losi's Gaming Setup [Update II] - by Losi - 07-16-2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Losi's Gaming Setup [Update II] - by Losi - 07-16-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Losi's Gaming Setup [Update II] - by Losi - 07-16-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: Losi's Gaming Setup [Update II] - by Shebang - 07-17-2014, 01:27 AM
RE: Losi's Gaming Setup [Update II] - by Losi - 07-16-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: Losi's Gaming Setup [Update II] - by Equinox - 07-17-2014, 02:07 AM
RE: Losi's Gaming Setup [Update II] - by Losi - 07-17-2014, 02:53 AM
RE: Losi's Gaming Setup [Update II] - by Equinox - 07-17-2014, 03:59 AM
RE: Losi's Gaming Setup [Update II] - by Losi - 07-17-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: Losi's Gaming Setup [Update II] - by Losi - 07-17-2014, 04:07 AM
RE: Losi's Gaming Setup [Update II] - by OversouL - 07-17-2014, 05:54 PM
RE: Losi's Gaming Setup [Update II] - by Losi - 07-18-2014, 12:25 AM