Login Register






Chilly filter_list
Author
Message
Chilly #1
I'm not new but I've never introduced myself.

I'm ProfessorChill / Chilly / Downy Sheets, I make music, play games, and..... That's about it.
I work at a liquor store and am working into a certificate in IT Security, I honestly just post music as you all know, I may venture into other forums but.... I don't know, outside the music section is scary ;-;

Anywho, if you want to play CS:GO with me I'm http://steamcommunity.com/id/ProfessorChill
I was ban on my main which is http://steamcommunity.com/id/FlutterPanda
^^^^^^Steam^^^^^^

Anywho, Hello, finally o-o

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Chilly - by ProfessorChill - 07-12-2014, 06:13 AM
RE: Chilly - by Saikou - 07-12-2014, 06:34 AM
RE: Chilly - by Oni - 07-12-2014, 06:38 AM
RE: Chilly - by MiS - 07-12-2014, 07:08 AM
RE: Chilly - by Customer - 07-12-2014, 07:10 AM
RE: Chilly - by Losi - 07-12-2014, 05:21 PM
RE: Chilly - by Erza Scarlet - 07-12-2014, 05:35 PM
RE: Chilly - by Losi - 07-12-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: Chilly - by Erza Scarlet - 07-12-2014, 05:57 PM
RE: Chilly - by Eclipse - 07-12-2014, 05:54 PM
RE: Chilly - by Eclipse - 07-12-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Chilly - by Losi - 07-12-2014, 05:59 PM
RE: Chilly - by ProfessorChill - 07-12-2014, 06:47 PM