Login Register






How to come out as an Atheist/Non-religious? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: How to come out as an Atheist/Non-religious? #3
(07-06-2014, 04:54 AM)Customer Wrote: Honestly, you need to just come out with it. If they dis-own you, then much isn't lost because they're pretty bad parents. I understand they're hardcore religious people, my family is too. But if I were to come out as a non-religious person (Which I'm a christian) then they would accept me for who I am. I can't say that for all people, and I'm very glad with the parents I have. However, if they don't accept you for who you are that's their problem because I'm sure you're a really nice person.

Thank you CustyWink Not that I'm more afraid of the consequences, I just dont have that much confidence, ever since I was little I had problems with that, and like social anxiety and stuff even to my own family.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: How to come out as an Atheist/Non-religious? - by Ironhide - 07-06-2014, 07:55 AM