Login Register






Game of Nation (I) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Game of Nation (I) #5
(07-03-2014, 04:38 PM)Aurora Wrote: Can I ask how quickly time passes?

Each turn is two months.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Game of Nation (I) - by Alex - 07-03-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: Game of Nation (I) - by 3SidedSquare - 07-03-2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Game of Nation (I) - by Alex - 07-03-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Game of Nation (I) - by Eclipse - 07-03-2014, 04:38 PM
RE: Game of Nation (I) - by Alex - 07-03-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: Game of Nation (I) - by Eclipse - 07-03-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Game of Nation (I) - by darkdan18 - 07-04-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: Game of Nation (I) - by Eclipse - 07-04-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Game of Nation (I) - by Alex - 07-04-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Game of Nation (I) - by Eclipse - 07-04-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Game of Nation (I) - by Alex - 07-04-2014, 08:42 PM