Login Register






Do not shave without shaveing cream filter_list
Author
Message
Re: RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream #47
(07-01-2014, 12:18 AM)Tarew Wrote: When I get the cash I think i'm just going to be buying the full kit and start.
Tip from someone in Cosmetology school where we are trained to use straight razors, put shaving cream on an inflated balloon.
When you can remove all the cream without popping the balloon consistently, you won't cut yourself when shaving.

Also I shave my body as much as I can. I hate body hair.
telegram: @satan_sl

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by Losi - 06-28-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by Oni - 06-29-2014, 02:49 AM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by Nyx - 06-29-2014, 04:17 AM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by Nyx - 07-01-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by Nyx - 06-29-2014, 03:51 PM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by Oni - 06-29-2014, 08:49 AM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by Cake - 06-29-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by Mom - 06-29-2014, 10:02 AM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by Oni - 06-29-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by MiS - 06-30-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by MiS - 07-01-2014, 01:47 AM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by MiS - 07-02-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by w00t - 06-30-2014, 07:09 PM
Re: RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by Satan - 07-02-2014, 05:50 AM