Login Register






Do not shave without shaveing cream filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream #21
(06-29-2014, 10:46 AM)Oni Wrote: Haha, no. I just collect odd knives and stuff. It's somewhat of a hobby. I've also got a really pretty Damascus steel blade, as well as some switchblades.

Oh that's cool. I've always wanted to collect different weapons, swords, knives, strange guns, etc. but UK laws are kinda gay. I once considered buying a Nazi Dagger I saw online though just because it seemed so fucking cool. Besides, can still collect some cool swords and knives here once I turn 18 anyway. Biggrin
Proud Member of the BPSG.
[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]

I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by Losi - 06-28-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by Oni - 06-29-2014, 02:49 AM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by Nyx - 06-29-2014, 04:17 AM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by Nyx - 07-01-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by Nyx - 06-29-2014, 03:51 PM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by Oni - 06-29-2014, 08:49 AM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by Cake - 06-29-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by Mom - 06-29-2014, 10:02 AM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by Oni - 06-29-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by Uzinero - 06-29-2014, 10:48 AM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by MiS - 06-30-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by MiS - 07-01-2014, 01:47 AM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by MiS - 07-02-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: Do not shave without shaveing cream - by w00t - 06-30-2014, 07:09 PM