Login Register






What's up? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What's up? #9
(06-26-2014, 02:47 AM)Losimantom Wrote: Hey if you like Shingeki then you are fine in my books. Looks like you know the ropes of things here so enjoy yourself.

I was addicted to it when I signed up here that's why my name's Eren.
I'll be speding some time on the anime section this summer.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What's up? - by Eren Yeager - 06-25-2014, 03:29 PM
RE: What's up? - by Oni - 06-25-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: What's up? - by Eren Yeager - 06-25-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: What's up? - by Cressi - 06-25-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: What's up? - by MiS - 06-25-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: What's up? - by Saikou - 06-25-2014, 09:35 PM
RE: What's up? - by Jiggly - 06-25-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: What's up? - by Losi - 06-26-2014, 02:47 AM
RE: What's up? - by Eren Yeager - 06-26-2014, 05:55 PM
Re: RE: What's up? - by Oni - 06-26-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: What's up? - by MiS - 06-26-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: What's up? - by Nyx - 06-28-2014, 07:57 AM