RE: Size - Linux Folder Map: Picture 06-25-2014, 11:41 PM
#2
I thought all of this was basic knowledge. Anybody that's actually used Linux should know this. Why @superMAUS feels the need to cross-examine you in every thread escapes my mind.
@Size @superMAUS
Leeching and being ignorant are two separate things. Neither are against the rules here. I've always said if you don't like a thread, then don't post in it. Personally, I enjoyed seeing the things @Size has posted, as it simplifies information. How much knowledge @Size has regarding Linux is irrelevant, as is whether he made the image or not. I enjoyed the image all the same. I almost banned a couple people earlier, simply because it looked like they were trying to instigate an argument. I'd ask that you guys leave @Size be. If I have to delete posts again, there will be warnings. Oh, and I will make them 20%+ ones.
@Size @superMAUS
Leeching and being ignorant are two separate things. Neither are against the rules here. I've always said if you don't like a thread, then don't post in it. Personally, I enjoyed seeing the things @Size has posted, as it simplifies information. How much knowledge @Size has regarding Linux is irrelevant, as is whether he made the image or not. I enjoyed the image all the same. I almost banned a couple people earlier, simply because it looked like they were trying to instigate an argument. I'd ask that you guys leave @Size be. If I have to delete posts again, there will be warnings. Oh, and I will make them 20%+ ones.












![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)