RE: rap battle me 06-23-2014, 07:38 PM
#10
(06-23-2014, 06:59 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Yo Kosaki, the fuck is your name all about?
I'm about to root your server and kick your access out!
You talk a lot of shit but that's all you do,
I can back my shit up son and you know that's true,
I don't fuck about, you're just a yout.
Nah I'm kidding this is just a laugh,
I'm actually quite sure you can beat me at math,
Let's go to Amsterdam and smoke some bud in a cafe,
Let me rap this up, it's time to go,
Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed the show.
WOW BROW I'M SO GUD Y0
BreShiE for eminem 2014
Wow KMS wannabe in the house
bout to silently shell your box like a mouse
Root my server? just end your life
if u wanna stab urself ill supply the knife
just kidding bro i know you're the best
now please jerk off and skeet on my chest
Unleash the lead from my pistol into my head bumpin' crystal




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)