Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


[CHEAT SHEET] One-line back connect filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [CHEAT SHEET] One-line back connect #8
(06-22-2014, 09:40 PM)Dyme Wrote: I was more wondering what you mean by "remote shell" as I've never heard that term used to describe something other than a shell (you have access to) on a remote system. I'm assuming you referring to something like a persistent bind shell in which the server accepts the connection instead of the client? Would I be correct with that depiction?
Yeah I think metasploit calls it TCP Bind or something I forgot the exact term.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: [CHEAT SHEET] One-line back connect - by Dyme - 06-22-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: [CHEAT SHEET] One-line back connect - by Dyme - 06-22-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: [CHEAT SHEET] One-line back connect - by Dyme - 06-22-2014, 09:40 PM
RE: [CHEAT SHEET] One-line back connect - by Adorapuff - 06-22-2014, 09:44 PM