RE: IP Doxing Method (True SE) 06-18-2014, 06:11 AM
#6
Might be worth mentioning that some of these are now patched. Still good for infosec though. I know for a fact that Comcast is patched and has been for a while. They hired in some white hats to train all their employees and have a zero tolerance policy on giving out customer information to anyone but their customers.
I remember when IP doxing was only ever heard of, never seen. Only when the "big boys" could do it haha. These past 2 years it's been highly prominent and any little skiddy could do it if they knew the right people.
I remember when IP doxing was only ever heard of, never seen. Only when the "big boys" could do it haha. These past 2 years it's been highly prominent and any little skiddy could do it if they knew the right people.
















![[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]](https://i.imgur.com/F4Z9Dqw.png)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)