Login Register






Otaku Yume Nikki filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Yume Nikki #4
(06-18-2014, 01:36 AM)Losimantom Wrote: Seems interesting, probably wont play it but thanks for the review. I'm not too into rpgs and stuff. But i noticed you put some effort into this one.

It's an interesting game, and it's not really an RPG - I'd go so far as to say it's unlike most conventional games out there. There's no grinding, level ups, or equipment, it's just created using RPGMaker. I'd really suggest giving it a try if you have time.

(06-18-2014, 02:46 AM)Customer Wrote: I remember this game from like a year ago.

Great game! Thanks for the review!

No problem! I might just end up sharing a bunch of indie horror RPG games in the near future if I have the time.
[Image: miNuqGq.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Yume Nikki - by MiS - 06-17-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Yume Nikki - by Losi - 06-18-2014, 01:36 AM
RE: Yume Nikki - by MiS - 06-18-2014, 03:33 AM
RE: Yume Nikki - by Customer - 06-18-2014, 02:46 AM