Login Register






MyBB Themes - Deviance & Dire filter_list
Author
Message
RE: MyBB Themes - Deviance & Dire #3
Dire looks awesome, however I'll tell you what I got told when I started making themes. Make a better logo. Weirdly, having a nice logo for a nice theme elaborates the features in a theme. Don't ask me how it works because I have no clue, but after a while (and many arguments later) I realized they were right.
[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
MyBB Themes - Deviance & Dire - by Equinox - 06-18-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: MyBB Themes - Deviance & Dire - by Raths - 06-18-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: MyBB Themes - Deviance & Dire - by BreShiE - 06-18-2014, 02:00 AM
RE: MyBB Themes - Deviance & Dire - by Jiggly - 06-18-2014, 04:30 AM
RE: MyBB Themes - Deviance & Dire - by BreShiE - 06-18-2014, 05:25 AM
Re: RE: MyBB Themes - Deviance & Dire - by Satan - 06-18-2014, 04:34 AM
RE: MyBB Themes - Deviance & Dire - by Jiggly - 06-18-2014, 05:12 AM
RE: MyBB Themes - Deviance & Dire - by Lain - 06-18-2014, 11:48 AM
RE: MyBB Themes - Deviance & Dire - by Karma - 06-18-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: MyBB Themes - Deviance & Dire - by Lain - 06-18-2014, 12:05 PM
RE: MyBB Themes - Deviance & Dire - by Karma - 06-18-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: MyBB Themes - Deviance & Dire - by cr33pyguy - 06-18-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: MyBB Themes - Deviance & Dire - by cr33pyguy - 06-18-2014, 12:04 PM