Login Register






New members, read here before posting! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: New members, read here before posting! #39
(06-11-2014, 08:03 AM)cr33pyguy Wrote: I'd remove the point about advertising your product, that's not really the idea of Sinisterly...
Or at least make sure to say that it has to be within a specific section, and that other forums cannot be advertised.

I agree with including the part saying other forums cannot be advertised and it should only be in the section for it. However, I think he should definitely keep it in there. It's not the key idea of SL no. But then neither is anime and many of the other sections. I think people should be encouraged, more than they are now, to share products and comment in the market and such. A lot of people don't since they're worried about people flaming their products and such.

Oh, I forgot to comment on the thread like I was originally going to.

I like this thread quite a bit actually. People are right that new members may choose to ignore this. However, this is still a resource that people can link the new members to if they see someone without an intro thread and so on. I know I will be if I come across a user like that.
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2014, 11:30 PM by Jiggly.)
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
New members, read here before posting! - by MiS - 06-11-2014, 06:35 AM
RE: New members, read here before posting! - by Jiggly - 06-17-2014, 11:24 PM
Hello SINISTERLY!! - by narfcity - 07-30-2015, 02:20 AM