Login Register






Suit game (too strong) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Suit game (too strong) #4
(06-15-2014, 10:59 PM)Monotonous Wrote: So. Today I picked up my first suit after having alterations. It's a Daniel Hechter dark navy suit with a Ergen Swiss cotton shirt. Random tie I got from a thift shop. Cool (Face is covered due to being blinded by the sun so I look like a white Asian.)

[Image: cdaff2694e.png]

To purchase:
  • More ties
  • Few more shirts
  • Couple more tie clips
  • Watch

My question to you is, do you have a suit? If so, I'd love to see it!

Nice. I have a black one with a dark red tie.

It's like sinisterly colors! {^,^}
[Image: pcqZE8l.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Suit game (too strong) - by lux - 06-15-2014, 10:59 PM
RE: Suit game (too strong) - by cr33pyguy - 06-15-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Suit game (too strong) - by lux - 06-15-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: Suit game (too strong) - by Size - 06-15-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Suit game (too strong) - by MiS - 06-15-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Suit game (too strong) - by Losi - 06-15-2014, 11:56 PM
RE: Suit game (too strong) - by lux - 06-15-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: Suit game (too strong) - by Losi - 06-15-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Suit game (too strong) - by lux - 06-16-2014, 12:02 AM
RE: Suit game (too strong) - by Losi - 06-16-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: Suit game (too strong) - by lux - 06-16-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: Suit game (too strong) - by Oni - 06-16-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: Suit game (too strong) - by lux - 06-16-2014, 07:10 AM