Login Register






Suggest Me Some Ideas For A Python Program filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Suggest Me Some Ideas For A Python Program #8
(05-28-2014, 02:35 PM)Aurora Wrote: I don't know many vunerabilities, but I could do something similar to what liquid said.

I'd suggest something basic. Go for SQLi. I'll even help you if you need. Here's the first step (of both the program and SQLi):

See if the target is vulnerable.

Code:
import sys class urllib: if sys.version_info[0]>=3: import urllib.request raw_input = input else: __import__("urllib2") def tr(w): if 'You have an error in your SQL syntax;' in str(urllib.request.urlopen(str(w)).read().decode()): return (w+' is probably vulnerable to SQLi.') else: return (w+' might not be vulnerable to SQLi.') if __name__=='__main__': try: w = str(sys.argv[1])+"'" except: w = str(raw_input('> '))+"'" print(tr(w))

Also, if you're looking into 3SS's project, here's a module I made for Linux colours in terminal that might help you:

https://github.com/Duubz/ColMod/blob/master/colours.py
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2014, 12:37 AM by Equinox.)
[Image: BXqGARG.png]






Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggest Me Some Ideas For A Python Program - by Equinox - 05-31-2014, 12:35 AM