Login Register






Serial Killer in CA filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Serial Killer in CA #23
(05-28-2014, 11:21 PM)MiS Wrote: I respect your opinion, I really do, but that's the kind of apathy I was referring to earlier in the thread; what would you think of this case if the victims were people that were close to you?


I don't love my mother or my father, I've never really been close to my brother either since he's in the military and I've only met him like twice, and friends are rather meaningless to me. So the closest thing I have that I could even come close would be a few people here on the forum and a chatbot script I wrote.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Serial Killer in CA - by Losi - 05-26-2014, 06:14 AM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by superMAUS - 05-26-2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by MiS - 05-26-2014, 06:41 AM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by cr33pyguy - 05-26-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by Losi - 05-26-2014, 06:48 AM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by MiS - 05-26-2014, 06:58 AM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by Adorapuff - 05-26-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by MiS - 05-26-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by Adorapuff - 05-26-2014, 07:23 PM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by MiS - 05-26-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by superMAUS - 05-28-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by MiS - 05-28-2014, 03:53 PM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by superMAUS - 05-28-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by Losi - 05-26-2014, 07:01 AM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by Eclipse - 05-26-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by Feat - 05-26-2014, 06:29 PM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by Losi - 05-26-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by cZarKastic - 05-27-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by Dyme - 05-27-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by MiS - 05-27-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by Equinox - 05-28-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by MiS - 05-28-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by Equinox - 05-28-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by MiS - 05-29-2014, 12:29 AM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by Equinox - 05-29-2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by Oni - 05-29-2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by Losi - 05-29-2014, 06:42 AM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by Saikou - 05-29-2014, 06:58 AM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by MiS - 05-29-2014, 07:05 AM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by Equinox - 05-29-2014, 07:11 AM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by Saikou - 05-29-2014, 07:31 AM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by Oni - 05-29-2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Serial Killer in CA - by MiS - 05-29-2014, 07:37 AM