Suggest Me Some Ideas For A Python Program 05-27-2014, 07:41 PM
#1
Hey guys,
The title is self explanatory, but for those of you that are slightly retarded:
Suggest me some ideas for a python program. It can be basic or more advanced. I want something that will challenge me and actually make me have to learn something new in order to do it instead of reusing skills I already have. The one condition, is that it has to be solely in the standard PY toolkit. (Ver. 3)
Aurora
The title is self explanatory, but for those of you that are slightly retarded:
Suggest me some ideas for a python program. It can be basic or more advanced. I want something that will challenge me and actually make me have to learn something new in order to do it instead of reusing skills I already have. The one condition, is that it has to be solely in the standard PY toolkit. (Ver. 3)
Aurora















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)