Login Register






What Should I Get? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What Should I Get? #25
(05-15-2014, 04:12 AM)Dyme Wrote: Several hours? Are you using a toaster? Updating my kernel takes me 5 minutes tops.

I said compile, configure, and update. As in, from scratch. You are ignoring the whole installation part, which takes both patients and a firm grasp of how linux works. Someone who is just starting to learn would not know what to do.
[Image: cyberlife_wiki_bannerv3.png]
I am speaking the voice of reason, now get over it faggot.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What Should I Get? - by Equinox - 05-12-2014, 03:04 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by w00t - 05-12-2014, 03:15 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by tortilla - 05-12-2014, 10:22 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by cr33pyguy - 05-12-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Equinox - 05-13-2014, 02:56 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by LeoTheLone - 05-13-2014, 08:56 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by BreShiE - 05-13-2014, 12:56 PM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Equinox - 05-13-2014, 01:16 PM
RE: What Should I Get? - by BreShiE - 05-13-2014, 02:04 PM
RE: What Should I Get? - by w00t - 05-13-2014, 03:12 PM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Eclipse - 05-13-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Equinox - 05-14-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by LeoTheLone - 05-14-2014, 11:10 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Equinox - 05-14-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: What Should I Get? - by LeoTheLone - 05-14-2014, 12:46 PM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Dyme - 05-14-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Satan - 05-14-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: What Should I Get? - by IcanFLY - 05-15-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Dyme - 05-15-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by IcanFLY - 05-15-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Dyme - 05-15-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by IcanFLY - 05-15-2014, 03:21 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Oni - 05-15-2014, 03:52 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Dyme - 05-15-2014, 04:12 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by IcanFLY - 05-15-2014, 05:54 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Oni - 05-15-2014, 07:31 AM