Login Register






What Should I Get? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What Should I Get? #4
Why move away from ubuntu in the first place? If it's the lack of applications move to windows, if it's just something else (like the damn Unity desktop environment), hop on to the default mint, it's pretty neat (maybe even with the MATE desktop?)
[Image: TeusoI9.png]
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW


Reply





Messages In This Thread
What Should I Get? - by Equinox - 05-12-2014, 03:04 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by w00t - 05-12-2014, 03:15 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by tortilla - 05-12-2014, 10:22 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by cr33pyguy - 05-12-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Equinox - 05-13-2014, 02:56 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by LeoTheLone - 05-13-2014, 08:56 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by BreShiE - 05-13-2014, 12:56 PM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Equinox - 05-13-2014, 01:16 PM
RE: What Should I Get? - by BreShiE - 05-13-2014, 02:04 PM
RE: What Should I Get? - by w00t - 05-13-2014, 03:12 PM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Eclipse - 05-13-2014, 03:44 PM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Equinox - 05-14-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by LeoTheLone - 05-14-2014, 11:10 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Equinox - 05-14-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: What Should I Get? - by LeoTheLone - 05-14-2014, 12:46 PM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Dyme - 05-14-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Satan - 05-14-2014, 12:41 PM
RE: What Should I Get? - by IcanFLY - 05-15-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Dyme - 05-15-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by IcanFLY - 05-15-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Dyme - 05-15-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by IcanFLY - 05-15-2014, 03:21 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Oni - 05-15-2014, 03:52 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Dyme - 05-15-2014, 04:12 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by IcanFLY - 05-15-2014, 05:54 AM
RE: What Should I Get? - by Oni - 05-15-2014, 07:31 AM