Login Register






Auschwitz: Surprising Hidden Truth filter_list
Author
Message
Auschwitz: Surprising Hidden Truth #1
So, before I go ahead and say what I am going to say, I do think the holocaust happened, and I have no doubt what evils were done, personally.

However, I watched this video just now, and found it very interesting where this person takes some of the logic behind the killings and Auschwitz camps, which he believes is a myth.

Here is the video:



Personally, I liked the video, I think it was very entertaining and interesting. Tell me what you guys think.

( Btw, sorry if this is the wrong section, I was thinking it would be right, possibly politics and how governments ( U.S. ) could be lying about what happened, but I don't personally believe it.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Auschwitz: Surprising Hidden Truth - by Chieftain - 01-15-2013, 03:38 AM