RE: Should Loli/Shota Be Illegal? 04-22-2014, 08:26 AM
#5
(04-22-2014, 07:44 AM)Uzinero Wrote: In the UK if I remember correctly Loli is actually illegal over here. Not 100% on that but I think it's the case. Either way, I'm a big fan of Lolicon but I would never in a million years so much as consider going out and actually doing anything to a kid nor watching CP. I don't think that Loli really affects anything, I think it depends on the person, some people, like me and Customer are totally against going out and raping children, but like him I also know that there are others who would love to do so, but at the end of the day, I think those who do want to do it for real, a drawing isn't going to change anything, if it wasn't there those people who do want to go out and rape children would probably just go straight to CP.
My thoughts are literally this.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
![[Image: tenor.gif]](https://media.tenor.com/images/40e171e6954998e4c640c1a106cd238c/tenor.gif)
🍫 🍬 🎀






















![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)