Login Register






Saw a guy get ran over today. filter_list
Author
Message
Saw a guy get ran over today. #1
I was on my way to my fiancee's family. (Here at Puerto Rico we celebrate January 6 Kings day as a part of Christmas) Our way there we decided to stop at an ATM to get money. So i got my money, as i'm on my way to the car i saw a guy walking on the street drunk. I didn't think much of him but we did wait for him to go far away. (precautions i really don't trust people at night walking by as i get money from an ATM.) So finally the guy gets really far ahead. I got in the car and start driving. I saw the same guy walking again this time on the middle of the road. I stop in an effort not to run over him so he makes traffic. (On the left lane) I wait for the guy to clear the way so we can continue on our way. People get impatient and start to honk the horn so he gets into a mini rush. As soon as he gets to the right lane a speeding car hits him. Dude that was the scariest shit i have ever seen in my life. I was traumatized. My fiancee started crying. It was a horrible experience. One second he was there the next he was in pieces. Shit.

This is not a troll. This is a serious thread.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013, 12:53 AM by Panera.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Saw a guy get ran over today. - by Evangelist - 01-07-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Saw a guy get ran over today. - by Anonymous - 02-18-2013, 12:40 AM
Re: Saw a guy get ran over today. - by Oni - 02-19-2013, 11:21 AM
RE: Saw a guy get ran over today. - by Evangelist - 02-20-2013, 11:58 AM
Re: RE: Saw a guy get ran over today. - by Oni - 02-21-2013, 05:00 AM
Saw a guy get ran over today. - by Evangelist - 02-21-2013, 12:12 PM