Login Register






PyDoSing 101 - Your Guide to Making a Python DoS Tool filter_list
Author
Message
RE: PyDoSing 101 - Your Guide to Making a Python DoS Tool #3
(04-13-2014, 05:33 PM)3SidedSquare Wrote: I think with your script, packets will be sent one at a time, and will wait for a response before sending another.

What happens if you get IP blocked?

Thanks for pointing out typo.

As far as my script goes, I have two different scripts. One that is here, which is a pretty basic one if you ask me, and then my other one which is much much better than the one I put here. For a few reasons, I'd rather people not have some of my best scripts.

And if you get IP blocked, get a proxy, go through a reflector, etc.
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: PyDoSing 101 - Your Guide to Making a Python DoS Tool - by Equinox - 04-13-2014, 05:37 PM