Login Register






Moral Grey Areas filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Moral Grey Areas #4
You're absolutely right when you say that everything is a grey area.

I am a very survivalist person. I will do pretty much anything to insure that me and my loved ones will be okay.
However, I always avoid giving kids more than a little of a sense of authority about me, I don't find it to be okay to mess with them when their minds are the most vulnerable.
I personally do not see anything wrong with sexuality with objects, but am not sure about animals. I just haven't thought of it too much.
Homosexuality is okay in my opinion, since homosexuals can often not do anything about their habits. It's in their psychology, and up to which gender role they're playing.

As for cannibalism, in sufficient conditions it's okay. I mean if I was ukrainian back in the Holodomor, I would probably resort to cannibalism.

One thing, that I cannot tolerate is fishing/hunting just for the picture with the shot/captured prey.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2014, 02:25 PM by cr33pyguy.)
[Image: TeusoI9.png]
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW


[+] 1 user Likes cr33pyguy's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
Moral Grey Areas - by Singularity - 04-07-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by Adorapuff - 04-07-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by Uzinero - 04-07-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by w00t - 04-08-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by Mom - 04-08-2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by w00t - 04-09-2014, 05:17 AM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by cr33pyguy - 04-08-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by Uzinero - 04-08-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by cr33pyguy - 04-08-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by Judas - 04-08-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by Uzinero - 04-08-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by Mom - 04-08-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by cr33pyguy - 04-09-2014, 08:46 AM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by Cake - 04-08-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by Mom - 04-08-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by Cake - 04-08-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by Mom - 04-08-2014, 10:51 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by Uzinero - 04-08-2014, 11:07 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by Mom - 04-08-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by Uzinero - 04-08-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by Mom - 04-08-2014, 11:26 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by Uzinero - 04-08-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by Bhamjoe - 05-01-2023, 06:34 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by laininthewired - 05-01-2023, 08:17 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by Stoneboy26 - 07-25-2023, 02:10 PM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by flipperflopper13 - 08-07-2023, 09:14 AM
RE: Moral Grey Areas - by Bbygrl909 - 08-07-2023, 04:49 PM