RE: I'm drinkin' beer! are you? 04-07-2014, 09:42 PM
#17
(04-07-2014, 08:31 PM)Oni Wrote: What beer is heavy?
Not in relation to hard liquor, in relation to other beer
5% isn't (IMO) a heavy beer. 8% is pushing it.(04-07-2014, 09:22 PM)roger_smith Wrote: I was drinking a semi local microbrew that was very much a summer beer, kind of like blue moon. I have to be in the right mood for a wheat/orange/corrianer beer, and apparently last night was right, lol.
The other one I was drinking was a home brew of mine that I made over a year ago and it kinda sucked (my first semi failure) but I kept it around to see what happens w/ age.
After aging it got..... better. Still not great but tastes less like apples now ^_^.
You brew yourself? Sweet! How much would it cost would it be to send it to Canada (if you even can, not sure what kind of duties and whatnot you would have to pay)?
![[Image: CDUAq9d.png]](http://i.imgur.com/CDUAq9d.png)






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)