Login Register






People with an Xbox One here? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: People with an Xbox One here? #6
(04-01-2014, 12:50 PM)BreShiE Wrote: I owe out quite a bit of money right now, but after that I'm going to save to get the One.

I was in your same position about two months ago haha, it's pretty stressful..
If you want, feel free to PM me what type of payments you accept and when I get paid I might try and buy a few accounts from you.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
People with an Xbox One here? - by dopest - 03-31-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: People with an Xbox One here? - by Reiko - 03-31-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: People with an Xbox One here? - by Silvinex - 03-31-2014, 10:19 PM
Re: RE: People with an Xbox One here? - by Satan - 04-01-2014, 04:23 AM
RE: People with an Xbox One here? - by BreShiE - 04-01-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: People with an Xbox One here? - by dopest - 04-01-2014, 02:52 PM
RE: People with an Xbox One here? - by BreShiE - 04-01-2014, 03:53 PM
RE: People with an Xbox One here? - by dopest - 04-01-2014, 05:56 PM
RE: People with an Xbox One here? - by BreShiE - 04-01-2014, 07:32 PM