RE: Remote Shell Not Working 03-30-2014, 03:48 PM
#10
(03-30-2014, 03:42 PM)w00t Wrote: Sorry to steal your fire is an expression too, it refers to Greek mythology. Fire being a reference to Prometheus stealing fire from olympus and giving it to humans.
I wouldn't put my IP in the code either, I would put "<my IP here>"
How is he going to get his IP through socket, this is being ran on a different computer.
subprocess.call runs the given command, then returns the exit code of the command. This code would work just fine on any Linux system.
Sorry for not being a linux-based Python programmer.
Disregarding what type of programming I do or don't do, wouldn't it just be easier to have written it inside of the machine?
If it's a website, and you've been able to upload your script, then why not just do it through the machine anyways? It doesn't take as much time, or at least doesn't in my cases, and is also more efficient.
Mind you, that is based off of experience and opinion.
![[Image: BXqGARG.png]](https://i.imgur.com/BXqGARG.png)










![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)