RE: Relationship Issues? 03-30-2014, 07:26 AM
#7
(03-30-2014, 07:19 AM)Oni Wrote: Just to put this out there, it's completely reasonable to date someone online, as long as you have plans to meet in real life. I see @Jiggly every few months and our relationship isn't solely virtual. However, there are a lot of challenges with doing so. One of the big ones is trusting your partner, especially since not everyone can be trusted. Obviously you don't want to be dating someone online if you can't trust them.
Duubz, it's possible (and maybe even more likely) that you've been cheated on. That being said, it might have been a typo on her part. If she's not contacting you back, you might be playing the fool in this scenario. Personally, I think you're a bit young (funny, right?) to be picking a partner online. I don't mean that in a condescending/demeaning way, but it's unlikely you will meet anybody you date online at your age. I'd recommend dating in real life first. In my situation, I picked @Jiggly because she had a personality and characteristics that other girls I know simply don't. I didn't choose to because dating online is easier, since I know that eventually it isn't.
Plans to meet [check]
Same age [check]
I never got with her because online is "easier". I knew her a while before we got together. I got with her because of her personality. It was months after I met her. To be honest, I didn't really think I'd even been in the position I am with her.
I didn't choose online dating really, it chose me. I never really wanted to date someone across the web. That all pretty much changed when I met her though.
Also, I won't be referencing her name here because some of you people are niggers.
![[Image: BXqGARG.png]](https://i.imgur.com/BXqGARG.png)










![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)