Login Register






Can someone help me? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Can someone help me? #3
(03-29-2014, 05:26 PM)Feat Wrote: Well I'm not a programmer but whenever I need to focus on something I normally just have one window open(with the important thing) and then my other window but instead of having them opened separately, I have them open side-by-side so that way I can do both things at once(e.g having Netflix and Tumblr open at the same time in two different windows)

I'd still be distracted. Blush
Unleash the lead from my pistol into my head bumpin' crystal

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Can someone help me? - by Alan Turing - 03-29-2014, 05:21 PM
RE: Can someone help me? - by Feat - 03-29-2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Can someone help me? - by Alan Turing - 03-29-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Can someone help me? - by Strex - 03-29-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Can someone help me? - by Snvi - 03-29-2014, 08:40 PM
RE: Can someone help me? - by Cake - 03-29-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Can someone help me? - by Alan Turing - 03-29-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Can someone help me? - by Cake - 03-29-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: Can someone help me? - by Alan Turing - 03-29-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: Can someone help me? - by Fox - 04-01-2014, 02:10 AM
RE: Can someone help me? - by Alan Turing - 04-01-2014, 02:13 AM
RE: Can someone help me? - by Silvinex - 04-01-2014, 03:42 AM
RE: Can someone help me? - by w00t - 04-01-2014, 02:13 AM
Re: RE: Can someone help me? - by Oni - 03-31-2014, 08:07 PM
Re: RE: Can someone help me? - by Satan - 04-01-2014, 03:48 AM