Login Register






What is your strongest field? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What is your strongest field? #15
I guess I'm pretty strong in art, web design, programming, creating abstract sounds (they're horrifying), writing, and probably most in the creative field of things.
I'm getting horrible at maths as I learn more of the creative side. I guess the opposite sides of the brain really do hate each other!
Last year, my learning style was kinda theoristy, and now, it started to change to reflector and pragmatist.
I know lots of stuff, but I'm just weak at em.
[Image: yqussv.png]

petpetpetpetptpeptepte pt epeppe tp et t tt e t

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What is your strongest field? - by Eclipse - 03-25-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: What is your strongest field? - by Satan - 03-25-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: What is your strongest field? - by Flareon - 03-25-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: What is your strongest field? - by Nil - 03-25-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: What is your strongest field? - by claweddino - 03-25-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: What is your strongest field? - by Nyx - 03-25-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: What is your strongest field? - by ParaZite - 03-26-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: What is your strongest field? - by Feat - 03-26-2014, 02:34 AM
RE: What is your strongest field? - by Oni - 03-26-2014, 03:03 AM
RE: What is your strongest field? - by midget_pro - 03-26-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: What is your strongest field? - by Skitstep - 03-26-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: What is your strongest field? - by Lain - 03-26-2014, 03:26 AM
RE: What is your strongest field? - by Customer - 03-26-2014, 07:48 AM
RE: What is your strongest field? - by Judas - 03-26-2014, 07:54 AM
RE: What is your strongest field? - by pet - 03-26-2014, 08:37 AM
RE: What is your strongest field? - by Eclipse - 03-26-2014, 09:24 AM
RE: What is your strongest field? - by Cressi - 03-26-2014, 11:23 AM
RE: What is your strongest field? - by Jiggly - 03-26-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: What is your strongest field? - by Uzinero - 03-26-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: What is your strongest field? - by Feat - 03-26-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: What is your strongest field? - by Equinox - 03-26-2014, 11:07 PM