Login Register






Whats the best desktop recording software to use? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Whats the best desktop recording software to use? #6
(03-25-2014, 09:18 PM)ParaZite Wrote: "One tool I did use for a little bit was Camtasia and I was pretty impressed by its' quality and software features but I'm really not looking to pay that much money for recording until I've earned enough YouTube profits to invest in Camtasia."

I said that in my thread. I'm looking for other desktop recording software to start with that isn't going to be very costly, until I can earn enough Youtube profits to invest in some.

Then as suggested above me Hypercam or Fraps are both decent but without purchasing one you wont get a decent quality.

[+] 1 user Likes Flareon's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats the best desktop recording software to use? - by Flareon - 03-25-2014, 09:30 PM