Login Register






Durarara! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Durarara! #9
(03-25-2014, 08:28 PM)Snow Wrote: -snip-

Which sums it up pretty well if you ask me, without really saying much and inticing you in.

If anyone is curious about this anime, I highly recommend it. I watched it dubbed cause of Johnny Yung Bosch. <3

Sounds pretty interesting. I may watch it, though I have a long 'to watch' list at the moment.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Durarara! - by Satan - 03-24-2014, 05:33 PM
RE: Durarara! - by JTMatrix - 03-24-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: Durarara! - by Satan - 03-24-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Durarara! - by Customer - 03-25-2014, 05:59 AM
Re: RE: Durarara! - by Satan - 03-25-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: Durarara! - by Nyx - 03-25-2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Durarara! - by Loli - 03-25-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Durarara! - by Nyx - 03-25-2014, 08:29 PM
RE: Durarara! - by Alucard - 03-25-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Durarara! - by Kyou - 03-25-2014, 09:35 PM