Login Register






We should do a weekly recommendation of sites Oni could eat. filter_list
Author
Message
Re: RE: We should do a weekly recommendation of sites Oni could eat. #33
(03-24-2014, 08:41 AM)Monotonous Wrote: Oni doesn't have a money tree. He has parents.

Merges piss me off. And I don't see too greater a benefit for them. ADVERTISING!

Well, that's a bit of an assumption.

Did you know the forum pulled roughly $500 yesterday and I broke even after purchasing Historic Forums? Historic Forums only cost $90, and that is practically nothing. I didn't buy the forum for any improvement on Sinisterly. I bought it because it had a similar userbase and it would have been a shame for it to die.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Re: RE: We should do a weekly recommendation of sites Oni could eat. - by Oni - 03-25-2014, 01:32 PM