RE: New Build I am ordering after new years 12-22-2012, 08:55 PM
#4
Pretty decent build, however i would only recommend Water cooling for those who overclock a lot.
Instead of water cooling i would recommend an SSD.
From everything i added to my computer the SSD had the biggest impact.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6820167120
I have one of those running on my computer and i must say it's pretty awesome.
320 mb/sec read and 70-90 mb/sec Write which is decent.
Remember that write speed doesn't have a lot to say overall.
I doubt you will notice any difference with 40 mb/sec write and one with 120 mb/s write.
Good luck
Instead of water cooling i would recommend an SSD.
From everything i added to my computer the SSD had the biggest impact.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6820167120
I have one of those running on my computer and i must say it's pretty awesome.
320 mb/sec read and 70-90 mb/sec Write which is decent.
Remember that write speed doesn't have a lot to say overall.
I doubt you will notice any difference with 40 mb/sec write and one with 120 mb/s write.
Good luck
![[Image: tumblr_m4vms28lYu1qj3ir1.gif]](http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4vms28lYu1qj3ir1.gif)





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)