Re: RE: My first Visual Basic App - Pay Per Annum Calculator 03-23-2014, 02:49 PM
#6
(03-23-2014, 02:35 PM)Uzinero Wrote: Cool.My school was retarded when it came to ICT. Our lessons never got more advanced than learning Word and Powerpoint. I remember my teacher freaking out on me because I finished the entire year's lessons (around 30 45 minute tasks on the website for us to complete in MS Office software) in the first 2 lessons of the year. Lel.
Haha nice, you smarty pants. What did you do the rest of the time?

My school was retarded when it came to ICT. Our lessons never got more advanced than learning Word and Powerpoint. I remember my teacher freaking out on me because I finished the entire year's lessons (around 30 45 minute tasks on the website for us to complete in MS Office software) in the first 2 lessons of the year. Lel.![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)