Login Register






Removed content filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I don't like wearing socks. #14
Me neither, but where I am most of the time is under renovation, so floors are kinda meh so I wear both shoes and socks constantly. Was thinking about getting some ankle socks though since they'll probably be comfier and the only times I'm not wearing shoes and socks here is when I'm sleeping. Also UK weather is terrible, so always wear trainers and socks outside too.
Proud Member of the BPSG.
[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]

I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Removed content - by Ebola-chan - 02-06-2014, 08:16 AM
RE: I don't like wearing socks. - by rosa - 03-21-2014, 10:40 PM
RE: I don't like wearing socks. - by Skitstep - 03-21-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: I don't like wearing socks. - by Mafia - 03-21-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: I don't like wearing socks. - by Customer - 03-21-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: I don't like wearing socks. - by Lain - 03-22-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: I don't like wearing socks. - by Neko - 03-22-2014, 12:41 AM
RE: I don't like wearing socks. - by Kyou - 03-22-2014, 12:47 AM
RE: I don't like wearing socks. - by Neko - 03-22-2014, 12:52 AM
RE: I don't like wearing socks. - by Kureo - 03-22-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: I don't like wearing socks. - by Satan - 03-22-2014, 02:46 AM
RE: I don't like wearing socks. - by Uzinero - 03-23-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: I don't like wearing socks. - by OversouL - 03-23-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: I don't like wearing socks. - by USB - 03-23-2014, 01:47 PM
RE: I don't like wearing socks. - by Feat - 03-23-2014, 03:58 PM
RE: I don't like wearing socks. - by Judas - 03-23-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: I don't like wearing socks. - by Eclipse - 03-23-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: I don't like wearing socks. - by Nasyr - 03-23-2014, 05:18 PM
RE: I don't like wearing socks. - by Odd Future - 03-24-2014, 01:07 AM