Login Register






Art: New Edition filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Art: New Edition #13
(03-22-2014, 10:29 PM)Saikou Wrote: I wish there was an "Artwork" section.
Thanks, Jiggly.
I don't. I heard about them mixing good art with trash art. So I won't get one.
I'm happy with my imgur account.

Unfortunately, I'd agree with that. Maybe you should create a website/wordpress account. In terms of showcasing your work. I'd love to see more. DeviantART is the first that pops into my head, but you have a very good point. I've gone very inactive there now. I only tend to go on for a few artist updates these days.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Art: New Edition - by Saikou - 02-24-2014, 05:11 AM
RE: Art: New Edition - by Customer - 03-22-2014, 09:14 AM
RE: Art: New Edition - by Eclipse - 03-22-2014, 09:17 AM
RE: Art: New Edition - by Saikou - 03-22-2014, 05:20 PM
RE: Art: New Edition - by Cressi - 03-22-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: Art: New Edition - by OversouL - 03-22-2014, 10:25 AM
Re: RE: Art: New Edition - by Oni - 03-22-2014, 05:24 PM
RE: Art: New Edition - by Jiggly - 03-22-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: Art: New Edition - by Judas - 03-22-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: Art: New Edition - by Saikou - 03-22-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Art: New Edition - by Jiggly - 03-23-2014, 03:30 AM