Login Register






I love the activity filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I love the activity #14
(03-21-2014, 08:58 PM)Aurora Wrote: Hey,

As many of you know, I recently quit because of personal problems, but now I'm back, and I've noticed the HF merge. The first thing that came to my mind was hackforums, but that was absurd. When I discovered that it was HistoricForums, I immediately was glad. HF is an amazing forum with amazing people, and I love the burst of activity that it has brought. Welcome, HF.

Aurora

Code:
import duubz,sinisterly,aurora aurapost = aurora.post('Thread') if (sinisterly.mergewith == 'HackForums') in aurapost: return duubz.disapoint elif (sinisterly.mergewith == 'HistoricForums') in aurapost: return duubz.nullfeels else: return duubz.null
[Image: BXqGARG.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I love the activity - by Eclipse - 03-21-2014, 08:58 PM
RE: I love the activity - by Customer - 03-21-2014, 08:59 PM
RE: I love the activity - by Eclipse - 03-21-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: I love the activity - by Alex - 03-21-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: I love the activity - by Kyou - 03-21-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: I love the activity - by Uzinero - 03-21-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: I love the activity - by Feat - 03-22-2014, 09:14 AM
RE: I love the activity - by OversouL - 03-22-2014, 10:03 AM
RE: I love the activity - by Eclipse - 03-22-2014, 09:16 AM
RE: I love the activity - by Feat - 03-22-2014, 09:16 AM
RE: I love the activity - by Eclipse - 03-22-2014, 09:19 AM
Re: RE: I love the activity - by Oni - 03-22-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: I love the activity - by Feat - 03-22-2014, 09:24 AM
RE: I love the activity - by Eclipse - 03-22-2014, 09:24 AM
RE: I love the activity - by Equinox - 03-22-2014, 09:37 AM