Login Register






I'm Mafia filter_list
Author
Message
I'm Mafia #1
Hey guys, some of you may already know me, I used to be on here but didn't post a lot. Now I am starting to give up and just post here and 2 other forums, for you guys who don't know me:

I am 19 years old and I code (not a lot), SE and do graphic design. I am getting into coding a lot more and currently at University.

Anyway that's a bit about me! I am also at 2k posts which is a lot!

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I'm Mafia - by Mafia - 03-21-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: I'm Mafia - by Cressi - 03-21-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: I'm Mafia - by Mafia - 03-21-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: I'm Mafia - by Nasyr - 03-21-2014, 05:52 PM
RE: I'm Mafia - by Customer - 03-21-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: I'm Mafia - by Skitstep - 03-21-2014, 08:15 PM
RE: I'm Mafia - by Eclipse - 03-21-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm Mafia - by Guardian - 03-21-2014, 08:42 PM